Vineyard Creative Online Festival

Kris MacQueen, Apr 1, 2020, 3:00 PM
Kris MacQueen National Catalyst of Vineyard Creative
Tune in here and now! Today's (May 2nd) festival will run from (EDT) 11am-1pm, 2pm-4pm, 5pm-7pm, 8pm-11pm(ish), featuring over 35 different artists and creatives sharing their work.

It's been interesting and actually rather profound to see how various forms of creative expression have risen up over the past weeks. Musicians are live-streaming sets, poems are being written, paintings painted, books written... So much good work is being done by creatives right now. In fact, in the absence of physical gathering, it's often these creative expressions through which the Holy Spirit seems to be breathing on His Church in this time.

In response to all this, recognizing the vital importance of creative work happening right now, on Saturday May 2nd we're going to be hosting our first ever completely online worship, arts and creativity festival.

Replies

Hello, I would like to contribute a few photographs, but don't have a web page that I can link them to.  Will you have a gallery where photos and paintings can be posted?  Also, how many photos do you suggest I submit?  Three?  Six?  Thankyou.

Kris MacQueen National Catalyst of Vineyard Creative

Hello, I would like to contribute a few photographs, but don't have a web page that I can link them to.  Will you have a gallery where photos and paintings can be posted?  Also, how many photos do you suggest I submit?  Three?  Six?  Thankyou.
Keith Sutton, Apr 11, 2020,  3:32 PM

Hey Keith, please email them to [Please enable JavaScript to see this content]. 6, if you've got them, would be great.