Leadership Development: Online training for Vineyard Leaders

Tina-Marie Axenty, Apr 7, 2021, 2:26 PM
Tina-Marie Axenty Foundations Team

Copy of Copy of We are made to grow Infographic-3.jpgOur goal for leadership development is transformation. We know that the greatest leaders lead out of their own personal renewal and growth. This kind of transformation involves imagining something new, learning new skills, doing the work to become a leader who inspires others to follow. Transformation happens when we learn, and share ideas. In January 2020 we surveyed many of our key leaders across the country looking to identify their leadership pain points. In November 2020 we addressed some of those pain points by offering online training in three 90 minute segments around the topics of "Leadership
Our goal for leadership development is transformation. We know that the greatest leaders lead out of their own personal renewal and growth. This kind of transformation involves imagining something new, learning new skills, doing the work to become a leader who inspires others to follow. Transformation happens when we learn, and share ideas. In January 2020 we surveyed many of our key leaders across the country looking to identify their leadership pain points. In November 2020 we addressed some of those pain points by offering online training in three 90 minute segments around the topics of "Leadership DNA", "The 5 Levels of Leadership" and "Doing Difficult Conversations Well".  We also offered one on one sessions with the BIRKMAN assessment. Forty five leaders from 20 different Vineyards coast to coast participated in this "interactive training".  This year we want to offer two back to back sessions around the topic of "We were made to grow – the journey to spiritual maturity".  Our goal is to offer a vision and skills/tools to help you as a leaders nurture an environment that will lend itself to spiritual growth.

We will also be offering specific training for our "Lead Pastors" in later November 2021 around the pain points of "Leading through Change" and "Developing and working alongside millennials and the next generation".

Register by Friday, April 23rd so we can send you the pre-module video and process materials before the first session on Sunday evening May 2, 2021.

For more information and to register click HERE (registration includes both Sundays and all materials)

Excited to learn and grow with you,

Todd Rutkowski, Calgary, Alberta
Sherry Ansloos, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Neal Black, Langley, BC

ENDORSMSEMENTS FROM THE KEY LEADERS TRAINING IN NOVEMBER 2020

"I found this training to be very helpful, practical, and relevant. The facilitators know their stuff and were well prepared. Very glad I was able to participate!" – Gerry Hiebert. Abbotsford, BC

"The content was organized and presented both personal and practical applications. I was encouraged by the interactions with other participants and left encouraged to continue leading and growing in my context." – Antonia DeBoer – Edmonton, AB

"The training was affirming to me to focus on my leadership gifts and strengths that I do have and not to fret over the ones I don't...but also that I can work at and develop more of my conversation and listening skills." – John Loney – Halifax, NS

"The training and thought-provoking dialogue has really spurred me to deepen my leadership capacity." Greg Hamm – Penticton, BC

"I feel these training sessions contained integral teaching for leaders - grateful that such high-quality material has been made so accessible." – Lizzie Scott, Aldergrove, BC